1998 Tacoma 4x4 4 Sale in Houston

I'm selling a 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 / 3.4L / 5Spd in Houston, Texas.

Lots of extras - LOTS. Extremely well maintained, adult driven and I am the original owner.

Sorry for spamming the NG with this.

John

Chris Lamb

Never be sorry for spamming the newsgroup once. If you were a dealer, if you cross posted, or said it 4 times a week forever, that is spam. Whisper to us what you're asking.

I've got an 04 Tacoma, white, v-6, sr-5, 4wd. 3,500 miles, shell, hitch, bedrug and so forth. Stock and in warranty on the plus. My first disappointment is an inability to add an additional tank. I like the truck, but it's not getting driven enough. It's not listed for sale anywhere.

Don't stand in line giving me offers. I want to know what to buy in it's place. Then give me offers. On the truck guys. Well, me to maybe.

Reply to
Luba Papageorgio

Thanks. I'm looking for offers around $10k - a little above, a little below - that neighborhood.

Reply to
John

I need to pull a trailer with a car on hit, somewhat frequently. The Tacoma has the horsepower to do it but it's too light and gets thrown around and braking is scary too. I bought a quad-cab Ram 1500 - very crummy mileage. I like the Tacoma and would like to keep it but space concerns drive that decision - not to mention it wouldn't get drivem much.

Second gas tanks -

is where I boughtmine. Originally it was supposed to be a gravity fed tank - much nicenot having to transfer fuell and the same fuel gauge works all thetime, just takes longer to go down. They ran into EPA approvalproblems and went with the transfer. There's really no reason youcoudl;n't convert it to a gravity feed - it wouldn't be too hard -check them out to see what's available in additional tanks. Thereare also lots of places in Australia that offer larger tanks for theHilUx but you would have ot make them fit the Tacoma.>

Reply to
John