oill change light

Hi, Sorry if this has been asked before. I have a '06 Tacoma 4 cyl 5 speed. How do I reset the oil change due light after changing the oil and filter? Thanks in Advance, Dwight

Reply to
DM

Owners manual has a section on resetting the warning. Basically, depressing and holding in the the odometer change button while your turned on the ignition. I think I had to depress the shaft several times to clear the digit positions at that point. Best to check that owner's manual.

Reply to
R.E.Pasco

With the ignition off, press and hold the trip meter, then start the truck. Continue to hold the trip meter for five seconds once the truck starts.

-- Mike Harris Austin TX

Reply to
Mike Harris

Mike and R.E., thanks. I will try that and I'll try to do a better job of reading the manual. :) Dwight

Reply to
DM

Reply to
R.E.Pasco