1999 4Runner Fuel Filter

Hi All,

Could someone tell me where to find the fuel filter for a 1999 4Runner - 2.7 engine.

Thanks in advance...

-J

Reply to
Joe

The auto parts guy told me it was on the passenger side, but, after looking all around there, I couldn't find anything. The gas lines are not even on that side.... any help would be appreciated.

Could someone tell me where to find the fuel filter for a 1999 4Runner - 2.7 engine.

Thanks in advance...

-J

Reply to
Joe

Look under the frame of the truck, usually mounted on the inside of the frame by the passenger door.

Reply to
Tony

The fuel filter on that truck should be bolted to the engine block on the left side of the engine under the intake manifold. Tough one to change. We have a Pre-runner with the same engine Scott

Reply to
zonie

Possibly under there, I had a 98 PreRunner and the fuel filter was on the frame under the passenger door.

Reply to
Tony

Thanks everyone.... will work on it this weekend and hopefully, I will find it. By the way, does any body know how often the fuel filter needs to be replaced on a 1999 4Runner. I thougt it was every 60K miles, but, I am not sure.

-J.

Reply to
Luis Valdez