1999 4runner remote functionality

All,

As suggested in this news group, I went ahead and bought the remote fom an eBay store and it works great. Thank you all.

Now, another question. Is there a way to use the remote so that when opening the door without key or remote the panic alarm goes off? Like an alarm. Currently, I can operate the panic alarm by pushing the back of the remote. Also, it makes a beeping sound when locking or unlocking doors (in addition to the lights blinking).

Thanks in advance.

-Guicho.

Reply to
Guicho