Toyota V8s available

Just enqiuring what Toyota V8s are and have been available for the Tundra range as these should fit straight into the Toyota Hiluxs available here in Australia.

If theres anyone in this Ng thats bought one what sort of dollars can I pick one on these 8's up from a wrecker?

Reply to
Scotty

The engine is a 4.7 litre. Im not sure it will drop directly in. The Tundra is a bit larger than a Hilux. Hilux looks like a Tacoma here. Did the Hilux get a re-style for 05? If it did it may be possible. I'll check to se if I get a price from recyclers. Scott

Reply to
zonie

Cool thanks.

Reply to