2001 Tacoma 4x2 regular cab problem

The problem I have with my 2001 white Tacoma is that I love her more than my house, my wife, my dog, my cat and my hamster. I had her ever since she was born. First thing I do when I wake up in the morning is take a look at my cute white Tacoma sound asleep in the garage. She is so cute! Makes my day everyday.

Good thing you don't have an '05 SR5 Tundra with a 6 speed tranny, or you might become obsessed.

Reply to
JC Der Koenig