2003 4Runner Tires Chains

Do you (or Toyota) have any recommendations for the use (or purchase) of tire chains for my 2003 Toyota 4Runner (Sport)?

Its getting close to that time of year :)

-Eddie snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Eddie

I checked that out last year and got strong recommendations for buying and using ZCHAINS, which I did. Check them out on the web. I believe Pep boys and Autozone stocks them.

Scott

Reply to
sjohnsen

Get a set of Nokian Hakka 1's (