2003 4Runner- Ski Racks

Has anyone purchased the Toyota Manufactured Ski racks for the Toyota

4Runner? I have seen only pictures online and before I purchase this additional rack, I wanted to make sure it accomodated snow boards as well as skis. Do you have experience with this? Please reply.

Ski Season is fast approaching!!!

Thanks.

-Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

I've been looking for Kayak saddles for my 03 -- all aftermarket ones seem to need the add on non-OEM bars vice the factory ones. ANyone know of kit that will carry 2 light weight Kayaks?

Reply to
Wolfgang

you'll probably get a much better rack and a better price if you go through thule or yakima

i know both of these companies offer ski and snowboard attachments.

mike

Reply to
Mike Deskevich