2004 tacoma price...

Guy (dealer sales) told me a new 2004 Tacoma ext cab v6 5speed sr5 model would be mine for 21999$ anybody guess weather id be able to talk him out of a little more? Hoping they wanna get rid of it so the new ones can take its place.

Reply to
Steve Grammer

Build and price the identical vehicle at cardirect.com. In the southeast US, I can find the s-runner for $19,300. The prerunner is several thousand less (17,116) but it does not look like a manual trans is available - at least thru this site (It may be a southeast thing).

Reply to
Ron Miller

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®