wtd tacoma reg cab 4x4

I'm watching autotrader. Where else? Probably not going to find this combination is Los Angeles. Any recommendations before I start calling San Francisco and Portland Toyota dealers?

Reply to
Alesandra

Are you looking for new or used?

Josh

new or low mileage good condition used. I'll start checking trucktrader. Lots of xcabs, but the shorter sheel base is my goal.

Reply to
Alesandra

I was trying to trade in my Toyota Tacoma extended cab 4x4 for the regular cab bach in March, but they told me that I would end up paying more per month just to get into the truck because I owed too much money on mine. The new regular cab 4x4 Tacomas simply do not last when at the car lots. There was 4 of them back in March in the city of Albuquerque on a Saturday. By the time I got to the dealer Saturday afternoon, even the last of the last regular cab Toyota Tacoma 4x4's were gone. Talking to you local Toyota dealers, they will tell you if & how many of those kind of trucks will be coming in. Also, they can do a nationwide search to see how close the truck you want is from you. They can also tell you how much extra you'll have to pay to bring the truck from where ever it is, to where you live. You should also still be able to order one the way you want it, as in colors, tire sizes, 5 speed or automatic etc. As far as recommendations, you can get bucket seats in the regular cab 4x4 that are seperate from each other for an additional $300.00. Otherwise you will get the one big bench seat, which means that if you are short & are the driver, & you have a tall passenger with you, you will make him or her suffer because of the seat adjustment. For the additional $300.00 you get two adjustable bucket seats which solves this problem in a regular cab. This is only an option if you were going to custom order a 2004 Regular cab Toyota Tacoma 4x4. 9 out of 10 Regular Cab 4x4's will come with the one big bench seat. You can also find Toyotas at

also try

Josh

The target is white Tacoma Regular 4 cyl 5 speed. If I can't get bucketseats, I was told to get rails and look for matching seats new or used. AC and opening rear window, and pdl for the auto lock. the rest should be simple. You gave me good tips and I'll be busy.

I'll travel to pickup.

Reply to
Alesandra

On Sun, 16 May 2004 08:07:09 -0700, "Alesandra" found these unused words floating about:

Carfax ...

Why not - lots of desert crawlers live in lalaland.

Reply to
J. A. Mc.

I've spent a few minutes seaching and calling Carfax listings. Ads appear to be incomplete with the goal to call the dealer.

Why not? No Tacoma 4x4 reg cab to SoCal. I've called all the dealers here, and I missed an 02 by a week. 5 dealers said Start in San Francisco and work North. Today I called Capital Toyota Salem, and Lewiston, ID. Salem agreed to order me one and standing by for their price. Lewiston looking and never called back.

And what is lalaland?

Reply to
Alesandra