2004 Toyota Tacoma OBDii P0136 (Bank1 Sensor2)

Good morning. My Taco is throwing a P0136 which is circuit malfunction: Bank1 Sensor 2. This is the after converter o2 sensor.

My question is: I have NOT remove this yet ... maybe this is my weekend project.

The cord on this sensor looks to be about 4 feet long and goes up thru the cab. Do I have to remove the passenger's seat to connect this? The connector runs thru the cab under the passenger's seat, or am I missing something?

Thank you, Randy

Reply to
Randy Tingley

Were the O2 sensor harness passes through the floor there should be a rubber grommet that is part of the harness. Pry that grommet out of the hole from underneath and you should be able to bring the connector out through that hole.

Reply to
Mike

Thank you! I will try that. Randy

Reply to