frame corrosion

Just got an email from my Toyota dealer informing me that 95-2000 Tacos have a frame corrosion problem and they will buy it back for 1.5x book value. Is this a come-on to move new trucks or is it a known issue?

Reply to
Mouse

It is true. I thought the customer may have the option of having the frame rust-protected. Not so much an issue if your area doesn't use road salt or you are not near the ocean.

Reply to
Phisherman