2005 Tacoma

So this weekend i purchased my used 2005 Tacoma TRD Sport in Silver. Beautiful Truck and I'm loving it! I saw a couple posts about the turn sigal "volume" if you will. This is my 3rd Tacoma, my last one was a

2001, and I just figured now a days no one wants to hear the turn signal. However, it is kind of bothersome because I find myself leaving it on. The worst part is that I curse people out when they leave theirs on, and now I'm one of them. Any easy unobtrusive ways to fix this?
Reply to
jmowen

Remember to remember. Sort of like "never walk away from small child who's in the bath tub". Just don't.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Yeah - dont use them at all. :)

Reply to