Req for info re: aftermarket automatic headlights for 97 Tacoma

Howdy all,

Just finished my online traffic school course so I don't get a ding on our car insurance. I can think of better ways to spend a Saturday, but the CHIPs officer gave me a ticket for not having my headlights on where I was supposed to, and that was categorized as a moving violation. So now I'm feeling frustrated because our 2001 Camry has automatic headlights that turn off when you open the driver's door, and my 97 Tacoma doesn't. Does anyone know of an aftermarket circuit or switch that I can install that would give me the same result as the Camry ? ie. Leaving the headlights on all the time and having them turn off when I get out of the truck ?

Thanks

Ed

Reply to
Newsotter