2007 Tacoma Reg cab 4x4

I am told this vehicle is built in one configuration;

2007 Toyota Tacoma Base (M5) 4x4 Regular Cab 110" WB white in color, 4 cyl, 5 spd, p245/75r16 on steel, am/fm/cd 4 spkrs, standard package 1 (ac and sliding rear window).

It is not available in SoCal according to diane at Carson Toyota, and Oregon dealers tell me it is this one buildout.

If you are not in Califorina, Oregon or Washington, and if you have time, call or recommend me a dealer that has different option variations. I could live with crank up windows, I guess, and bench seats are ok. For just a few dollars more, power seats, door locks, remote entry alarm, maybe a pretty sr5 package. I want the stick shift for sure, and the i-4 engine is the only one offered.

Reply to
Luba Papageorgio