2007 Toyota Tundra

After having had my truck checked over for my too high low beam I was told there was no adjustment for this light. Is this true and what do I do if I get continually "flashed" by passing drivers. It is also a safety issue....I think yet my dealer says there is nothing to be done. Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
M4

No adjustment for headlights? That's a first.

Call Toyota's 1-800 number and have a chat with them.

Reply to
johngdole

That's what I was thinking...

Reply to