3.0 engine to fit an actual toyota truck

Does toyota make any trucks that carry the 3.0 v6 engine? If so what year(s)? Would the 3.0 and 4x4 tranny from an SR5 four runner SUV fit this year truck? All info appreciated. Seems like the Haynes manual does not include this information; I am trying to use an engine from a damaged crashed and parked four runner to basically put me a truck together if such truck exists and has the damaged internals available. Tkx any info will be appreciated....

Reply to
netvoy

Nope, current V6 is the 4 litre, prior to that was the 3.4 and prior to that the 3.0.

What are you replacing?

Reply to
Scotty