4runner 1994 22RE Mexico

Hola tengo una 4runner ' 94 con motor 22RE 4L, y aqui es raro tener una que no sea 6V asi que el que tenga otra digame que le han metido para mayor torque.

4Runner '94 22RE 31 X 10.50 R15 Arbol de levas Crower Tubo de escape de 2.5 " sin catalizador Flow master
Reply to
jkamberos

This is a truck engine and is set up for about as much torque as it can produce.

If you wanted to spend more money you could get a cylinder head from a 20R, port it and polish it, and install a different cam. If the truck were mine I would find a used V6 engine before going through that trouble.

I assume from the year that it's fuel injected. If it has a carburetor, dual side draft carburetors such as the Weber 38 will work well. Don't remove fuel injection to put on carburetors.

2.75" exhaust might work better but this would be an expensive modification for not much difference.

If your power is OK and torque at the wheels is what you want, regear the differentials.

-- Mike Harris Austin, TX

Reply to
Mike Harris