2002 rotors and brakes recommendation

Time to do all 4 wheels on my 2002 Nissan Maxima SE. I need brake pads and rotors. Looking for recommendations. Thanks

bob

Get and use OEM parts, unless you like hearing the brakes squeak every time you use them

Reply to
NissTech

Ok. Niss Tech. Thanks for info.

Do you mean buy from Nissan dealership -

or does a site like

where they say - Made By: OEM - count? are they legit OEM ??

thanks

bob

I second NissTech's opinion. Go with OEM parts for brakes unless you want to go fancy with exotic brands at ridiculous prices, which most likely, you do not need.

I stick to OEM after having had many problems with aftermarket parts.

Good luck,

AS

bob wrote:

Reply to