2002 rotors and brakes recommendation

Time to do all 4 wheels on my 2002 Nissan Maxima SE. I need brake pads and rotors. Looking for recommendations. Thanks
--- Posted via

Get and use OEM parts, unless you like hearing the brakes squeak every time you use them
---
Ok. Niss Tech. Thanks for info.
Do you mean buy from Nissan dealership -
or does a site like http://www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/brake_rotors/nissan/maxima.html
where they say - Made By: OEM - count? are they legit OEM ??
thanks
I second NissTech's opinion. Go with OEM parts for brakes unless you want to go fancy with exotic brands at ridiculous prices, which most likely, you do not need.
I stick to OEM after having had many problems with aftermarket parts.
Good luck,
AS