60/40 split bench seat covers, what brand?

I ordered some saddle blanket covers for a 2003 taco x-cab 60/40 split bench, and the fit was horrible, especially under the center console where the cupholder behind the shifter. Can anybody recommend a brand that fit a 60/40 bench well?

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt Philip

Joseph Myers

I got mine at seatcovers.net. There's economy, semi custom and custom. I shopped at some length and ordered custom fit, separate head cushion cover and arm rest cover. They were a pain for my son to install. He had to pull the seats to get a good tight fit.

Another recommended seat saver, and google gave me some waterproof canvas. If you find something let me know. There's a new truck due here soon

Reply to
Alesandra