85' 22R specifications

Does anyone know where I could find specifications for an 85' toyota pick-up? For example, the ignition timing setting and the engine idle speed setting. My truck was re-painted so I can't see the VECI label under my hood.

Reply to
Sykoxhara

Factory Service Manual is indespensible:

Timing, as I posted earlier is 0 BTDC, vacuum advance disconnected, RPM around 750 at idle.

Reply to
Roger Brown