89 pickup hard start

I have an 89 pickup 4wd- 22RE engine. It is very hard to start when it's cold (<25F) outside. If it starts and is warmed up it always starts and runs
good. When it's cold, the engine will just crank, but not start. The cylinders do not fire at all. Then after 5 min or so it suddenly starts and runs fine. I'm afraid it won't start at all one of these cold days. Is there a thermal sensor or something like that, that may be acting up? Is this a fuel injector problem? The distributor rotor , spark plugs and wires were changed last month. The connections look good. Thanks for your response.
Replace your COLD START INJECTOR. That will fix it.

Site Timeline