FTX questions

Does anyone have any info on FTX. I talked to my dealer and he said they were building a totally new plant in San Antonio Texas to build the FTX. projected date was a 2006 but might come out early as a late 2005 was what he heard. He had no info on prices or even 'specs'.

All I have heard is that it will be a hybrid and supposedly a V8 with mileage like a six. My Tundra runs about 18 on the highway and this is better than some sixes so I'm not real sure about this claim.

Does anyone have any websites, or other information abou tthis new truck?

Reply to
Bill Little