92 4runner

Anyone know where the relay is for power ant? I'm replacing it with a stick & want to disconnect the relay. It sounds like it's way up in the instrument cluster, almost in the steering column. Thanks from Ontario

Reply to
The Murrays
2-15-05 What is the antenna problem? Does the motor run, but the mast does not move? If this is the case, you do know you can buy just the mast? On my '90, the relay was sort of by where the steering column goes thru the firewall. Ed
Reply to
ed_herman

All you need to do is take the wire off the aerial at the motor end, does the relay click annoy you? The relays are indeed up there and a pain to get to. Are you useing the rear speakers at all? If not just cut the wire at the loom while the radios out.

Reply to
Scotty

Where can I buy the mast on teh internet?

95 4Runner, needing replacment power antenna mast.

Thanks

C.

Reply to
C.