?? 95 4-Runner

  1. Front suspension

This vehicle wanders BADLY when you drive it. I have checked the steering components are they are all tight. Lower ball joints were replaced about 20k ago, and really didnt need it.

Any suggestions fron the peanut gallery?

  1. Mirrors

I have a broken power mirror that need replaced. Is the pickup mirror the same? what years will fit?

TIA,

-SP

Reply to
speedy

It's not possible to have "tight" suspension and wandering. You must have missed something.

Yes, they're the same.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

i used to have that problem with my 4x4 ... i had the tie rods replaced and got an alignment and all is well

speedy wrote:

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

toyota idler arms need regular replacement replaced 2 times in 200000 km on mine

Reply to
PCK

Maybe wheel bearings, after 200k or so. (jack up, push with feet on top and bottom of tire, I could feel it) FWIW

Reply to
Cregster