98 Tacoma 4x4 headlight warning alarm

The headlight warning alarm on my always reliable 1998 Toyota Tacoma

4x4 XtraCab has ceased to function. I didn't think it much of a problem, but after leaving the headlights on three times and the battery NFG, I guess it's time to figure out what the problem is...

  1. Where is the warning alarm located ?

  1. Most likely failed part ?
  2. Service Manual , pdf ?

Thanks... Dead Battery Dave

Reply to
dshorthill

Install a new one. Buy a small pizzo buzzer from Radio Shack for $2 and wire from your Dash dimmer output (live when lights are on) to ac ACC feed.

Reply to
Scotty