A/C question 95 toy

i have 95 tacoma stan cab on a hot day about 95-100 it gets to 38-40 is that good ?? what should the low side persure be?? i get about 25-45 and if u speed up the engine its lower is that normal at idlle is the persure sopose to go up as it get hotter?? or as the a/c runs more and is the 134a freon so pose to colder then the r12 to me my older toy with r12 felt colder wounderig why whay if does feel that cool i know

38-40 is cool but to me it feel slike it take s awhile to really get cool?? thanks for any info

BAIN15

Reply to
GoBain15

Outlet temp at 38-40 is fine, so dont worry about anything else.

It may take a while the truck is hot inside at 85-100 degree days.

Reply to
MDT Tech®