Access Pricing In Canada

Has anyone been able to get a toyota dealer to negotiate below the access.toyota.ca price? How about getting some extras (roof racks etc) thrown in? In Calgary all the dealers seem to be sticking to their guns on price.

Reply to
Greg Steele

no luck in Vancouver...

Reply to
shawnews.vc.shawcable.net

When I bought my Tacoma there were no 2002's available in BC so I had to get a 2003. The dealer split the difference in the price with me so I got a deal that way. All the other dealers were take it or leave it, even on the extras.

Reply to
Mike Th...

Talk to Gary Brake at High River Toyota. I figure I saved 5K on my

03 4Runner Limited by driv> Has anyone been able to get a toyota dealer to negotiate below the
Reply to
Charlotte_Catt