After-market receiver to control factory cd changer

I've got a 99 Tacoma with the 6-disc in-dash cd changer. I like the cd changer but would like to replace the head unit with one that would actually control my existing cd changer. Does anyone know of a make/model of receiver that does this? I wouldn't mind one with a cassette (since that's what I'm replacing) but it's not a major restriction since I haven't listened to a cassette since I was, oh, 12 or so. :) I've searched for stuff but haven't found anything.

Reply to
Bound4TN