STEREO QUESTION

can anyone help me with the how to remove and replace my stereo in a 94 toyota pickup manual drive4x4 pick up? i have no idea where to start and there is not many places that are willing to install here for toyotas

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
turboguns

Find you local teenager wearing his cap back to front and give him $10, he should have it out in 30 seconds flat.

Reply to
Scotty

Where is "here"?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Alrighty then,

First you have to remove the drivers and passengers lower dash panels.. This should be about 4 - 5 phillips screws and 2 11mm bolts. Second removed the lower center panel by removing the two plastic push locks from behind (gently push them out). Once these pieces are removed the ash tray, there should be a screw or bolt in the back portion to remove. Gently pull the center section off, there may be a screw behind the heater/cool controls (can't remember). Good luck.

Reply to
Tony