Any GOOD info on the prototype FJ Cruiser?

I have seen lots of pictures, and read specs that seem pretty unrealistic. Still, I am seriously considering purchasing one when they come out, and am starting to save for it now (as best as I can). Anyone have info on the estimated price, the gas mileage, will the production have 4 doors, etc etc... I guess I am just looking for more real world info.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jason

The sources say that it probably can be expected in late '05 as a 2006 year model.

Reply to
Rudy Greene

Hehe, I guess that gives me time to save. But my Accord will have like

100k+ miles by then! But it will be paid off.

Reply to
Jason