best place to buy oil press. sending unit?

doing the gauge cluster swap on my 85 4wd pickup, and need to get my hands on an oil pressure sender, instead of the switch that comes from the factory. being in the midwest, i think it will be cheaper buying this part online because o'reilly's wanted almost $40 for it this morning. any leads?

Reply to
pasteurized

JunkYard! That's where I got one. I don't think I ever put it on, if I can find it, you can have it. IIRC it's located like under the oil filter, small round can with a single wire connector pin in the center.

-PM

Reply to
Patrick Moore

Hey Patrick, tried to email you but it bounced back because your account is full. Could you send me an email at bradsween302 AT yahoo.com (remove the spaces and add an @)?