VSC warning lamps on '91 Sequoia

Hi, thanks for your help before hand. My '91 Sequoia VSC Off and VSC lamps come on intermittently (once or twice a week). The lamps come on and stay on for the duration of ride until the engine is switched off. If I restart the truck the lamps remain off for a few days. After taking the truck (still under warranty) to the dealer, the manager says that the computer had no code in memory and there hasn't been a code thrown for anything in the past. He suggest that I bring the truck back so they can analyze the computer if the code in made within forty start cycles. After being charged for this analysis the first time when the Lamps were lit within three start cycles, I refuse to take my truck back to the dealer for and additional charge. Please help if you have any ideas.... Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reply to
James Ross-Robertson

Sorry there is no such thing as a '91 Sequoia the truck is a 2001! thanks

Reply to
James Ross-Robertson