Carb parts for 22R

My carb is missing some parts(screw, linkage/shaft) I never noticed this until I was having problems with my carb. the primary side just seems to dump excessive fuel whenever it wants.

Where would I go to find parts? The local pick a part junk yards never have 22R motors there. Fred

1982 Toy SR5 4WD long bed 5 spd Fred '03 WR450F
Reply to
Fred

Try:

Roger Brown