lumbar switch problem

The lumbar switch on my 99 4r limited has "popped" loose. It seems like it should push back in, with little plastic tabs on each side springing out to secure it in the seat frame. I keep pushing it in but it doesn't seem to stay. This seems like a minor problem compared to other issues being discussed here, but I didn't know if anyone experienced this or could help me out. Also, is there a factory type service manual for these vehicles. I have one for my 92 Corvette, and it is invaluable for these type problems.

Reply to
Mike S