Carb linkage question - Beamends perhaps?

The plastic fitting on the throttle link rod between my carbs has split, hence my 101 is running on sellotape (liberally applied to keep the split end together)!! Craddocks list ERC7744 as a carb linkage for a Range Rover and no other. They also specifically list ETC4728L as the linkage between SU carbs on a 110.

I run SU carbs ... had to be awkward. I know there were Range Rovers with SUs so are the link rods for SU and Strombergs the same or are Craddocks just not listing them for Range Rovers and I should be looking at the ETC4728L?

Reply to
AJG

Same, also used on RR central locking linkages amonst loads of other uses. Just unscrews off rod. You could probably replace it with steel ones, try a search on 'control cables', its a fairly standard fitting.

Sean

73FL74 101GS 2000 110CSW
Reply to
sean101ryan

ERC774 is for Strombergs, ETC4728L is for SU. That's about it, really!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

In message , beamendsltd writes

No price Richard? You're slacking! ETC4728L please ... if you stock it ...

Reply to
AJG

ETC4728L Link Rod - Between Carbs - SU - 3.5V8 £8.21 inc VAT

In stock afaik.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:27:00 +0000, AJG enlightened us thusly:

tsk. You'll upset that Troll...

Reply to
Austin Shackles