Cars Direct

Bought a Toy thru them a few years ago. Took a major amount of grief out of the buying process. First time I've bought a car that I came away not feeling slimed.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Silverman

Time to give my 89 pickup to the stepson. Looking to buy a reg cab Tundra, same as my 89 pickup only with a scosh more room. Anybody out there who can comment on buying through Carsdirect? Appreciate it. Udo

Reply to
udok

You know you have to pick out the exact make, model, color and trim. Pretty easy for a Toyota. Get their price and compare. I used AAA's car service mostly because the rep really went out of his way for me. Cars Direct, Costco, Sams club and most Credit Unions can do the same. I'd do it again if I buy new again. Bet you that you could do as well if you know the best price a buying service can give, and I'd start with the fleet rep at the dealership. either way, you'll do ok.

Reply to
Kevin