swapping tail lights

Does anyone know if the tail light assembly from the newer chevy trucks (the ones with the amber turn signal) will fit in a 1998 sytle chevy?

Reply to
Jimmy

Mid year in 1999 the body style changed on Chevy pickups. Parts don't interchange with older trucks than that.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

If they did, I have a pair that I'd sell cheap. I have a 99 and I changed my taillights to the 03 (red) ones!

Reply to
George