Compressor cluth for '94 4runner (6cyl)

I need to change out my compressor clutch. It appears to be on the left down below the power steering unit (looking in under the hood). Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I haven't done this in over

30 years and then it was on a Ford. It looks like it will be a real tight fit just trying to get tools in there, and it also looks like I will have to go at it from underneath. If anyone has any experience with the '94 toyota 4runners (6cyl 4wd, automatic), please respond - any tips or heads-ups are welcome. littelberry
Reply to
davsf