4WD question - 94 4Runner

Just got a 94 4Runner with a french owner's manual, and I was wondering about the ins and outs of the 4WD system. I can get the basics from the manual en francais, but if anyone can give me any extra info (like the proper way to shift in and out of 2WD and 4H and 4L; top speeds in 4H; etc.) it'd be real help. It's an automatic tranny and seems to be an electronic

4WD shift.

Cheers, Dave

Reply to
Dave G