Coolant leak??

Ok, I have a '89 Pickup 22RE Fuel Injected. And I just replaced the radiator and hoses around 6,500 miles ago and tonight when I got home, I noticed that there was steam coming out from under my hood. Usually steam indicates a cooling problem. I wasn't able to find exactly where the steam came from, but that it is near the thermostat and housing. It sort of looked like it was coming from below it. I'm not sure what the problem is, could it possibly be a head gasket?

Has anyone experienced this problem before?

Please HELP!!

Dave

Reply to
D GsKi

I can't bring it in anywhere because I have no job at this point, an I'm not afraid of replacing anything myself.

Dave

Reply to
D GsKi