Dimensions of Tundra Bed

What is the difference between the Double cab and the Extra cab beds, dimension wise?

Reply to
John Carlson

double cab bed is probaly a good bit shorter.

Reply to
mudmonkey

On the 2007 Tundra, you either get a 78.7 inch or a 97.6 inch on the Regular and Double Cab. On the Crewmax, you get 66.7 inch only, according to Toyota literature.

Reply to
Jim in South Florida

All I know is that I have the 6 foot bed with the extra cab. If the truck were any longer it may not fit in my garage. I really wanted a regular cab with an 8-foot bed, but the dealer did not have any of these.

Reply to
Phisherman

I am wanting to buy a used topper for my Extra cab. They must be hard to come by in this area (SE Iowa).

Does the Toyotas share the dimensions of any other brand of truck? The Leer website shows them all listed separately.

Reply to
John Carlson

The double cab's bed is shorter.

It's still bigger than a bread box ...