high mileage toyota trucks

I have a '92 toyota pickup, w 4cyl engine.

Just turned 300,000 miles yesterday.

replaced clutch once

replace fuel pump twice.

replaced little thingie on gear shifter once.

still gets about 29 miles per gallon.

j.

Reply to
cognite tute

right on. cant beat toyota's for mileage and reliability.

Reply to
mudmonkey

Just think of the money you saved on fuel alone if you ahd driven a detriot 15 MPG or less "truck" the same distance. It is a chunk of change.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I get 14 MPG with my Tundra and consider that about right for mostly city driving. Cost of gasoline is high, but not nearly as high as the

1st and 2nd year depreciation.
Reply to
Phisherman

This is true about depreciation but if you are lucky enough to have a bussiness that you use it with, you can write it off (the depreciaqtion) but the average person cannot. Still between 14 MPG and

29 that is a lot of money with todays gas prices.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan