Engine Noise 2003 taco V6

Noise similar to a valve rattle (ping) after engine has been driven for 15 minutes and at speeds of over 60 MPH. Noise comes and goes depending on load, accelerating (no noise) foot off gas (noise)summer time no noise ever. Heavy acceleration, pulling on to interstate (no noise) backing off on gas a little noise until I reach a set speed (my choice).

Reply to
Don Slechter