Extended Starting on Tacoma

After making quick stops at grocery store or gas station,my '95 Tacoma seems to develop an "extended starting" symptom.

Starts perfectly in the mornings and after setting for a couple of hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
RSTLatson

I have the same problem with my 1996, 2.7L, 4 cyl. but only an very warm days. It seems like some sort of vapor lock. It only happens when the truck has been sitting for 15 or 20 minutes. If it's a longer or shorter period of time, it starts fine.

I hope someone can help with this.

-- John

Reply to
John Fels