Fuel temp - check engine light 94 pickup

Does anyone know any details about the fuel temp sensor and what I should check when it causes the check engine light to light up? Is this something I should be conserned with?

Acording to the Haynes manual this is a California only sensor. This leads me to believe that it must affect the emmissions of the vehicle.

/R Brad

Reply to
Brad