Grill Guard & side tube recommendations?

I just bought a 2005 Tundra Access Cab, and I am looking for recommendations for a heavy duty grill guard and side tubes. Does anyone have an opinion on which brands to check out and which brands to avoid?

Thanks! Noel in the NorthWet

Reply to
Noel In The Great NorthWet

The stainless, non-plated BackCountry bars on my '03 still look like new...even in Chicago winters.

Reply to
dg

I have asked this question before in this group with no luck. I'm still looking for the right winch/grill bumper for my 2003. The best ones so far has been the ARB bumpers. So check out their websites. I can't find very many pics of bumpers for my Toyota. Even doing a google image search on my truck. My next step is to find catalogs and look though them.

Reply to
Brian