growling sound from the rear while making a

It's my '92 Previa LE making the growling sound from the rear while making a more than 60 degree quick turn. Is this because of the bad differential or something else?

Regards, Matt

Reply to
Matt

That was your neighbor's dog. Good work!

Reply to
Doug Kanter

LSD packed/ing up.

Reply to
Scotty

I was getting that sound on my truck last month during hard turns, it was a torsion bar alignment problem. I wouldn't think you'd have torsion bars on a car though.

Jeanne

Reply to
JeanneMarie