Has ANYONE put a winch on a Tundra??

There seems to be an utter lack of products available to do this. Ideally I'd like a front bumper replacement that hid the winch inside the bumper. That stuff is all over for Chevys and Fords and Dodges and Jeeps but NOTHING I can find for the Tundra. You'd think after 6 years... I'm not a hardcore wheeler but winches are very handy things to have around.

About all I could do, that I can see, is get one that attaches to my trailer hitch. But that kind of sucks for a variety of reasons.

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

ship anywhere in the world. As do