help! low oil pressure at idle in 5vz-fe toyota engine

the engine exploded in my 96 t100 at 90k miles. I purchased a rebuilt engine, assembled it and installed it.

The new engine runs great when its cold. It has 70psi pressure at idle when its cold. But when it warms up, the pressure will drop to 0psi at idle.

At 2000rpm it has a pressure of 25psi. So pretty much as long as its moving, the engine has oil pressure.

I thought the problem was the oil pump. Replaced it and it made no difference. I have put about 200 miles on it now and the engine sounds fine.

Anyone have any ideas? Please email if you can. thanks in advance. Later, Bill

Reply to
mr.bill